The afternoon of Friday, Dec. 3 will be a credit rescue day. If you are failing, or close to failing, you can come in for extra help from 12:15-2:45. We’ll be here to help you get caught up.
You should have received an email from Caitlin, but if you’re not sure, check with your teacher to find out your current grade.
If you plan to attend, please email email@example.com with what kind of sandwich you want!
We’re hosting a virtual open house! Join us on Thursday, November 25th from 5:30-6:00 pm and 6:00-6:30 pm to learn more about our unique program. To register or for more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-393-0756.
Ready to join us for Semester 2? Check out our Admissions page for registration information and a virtual registration link!
The week before Transgender Day of Remembrance is Trans Awareness week. Each year between November 13 – 19, people and organizations around the country participate in Transgender Awareness Week to help raise the visibility of transgender people and address issues members of the community face.
Upcoming Activities: Wed. Nov. 17 – Fundraiser for #TeamSeas! Details to follow.
Wed. Dec. 1 – Lunchtime, Room 328. FREE Clothing Swap. Bring your gently used, freshly laundered clothing that you no longer want. Come pick up some new clothes! Let’s reduce clothing waste and have fun with fashion together. Masks will be worn and physical distancing in effect!
Next Student Council Meeting: Thurs. Nov. 11, after school, Room 328, We’ll be planning a week of Winter Holiday activities!
Next Nutrition Program Volunteer Meeting: Mon. Nov. 8, 12 noon in Room 328
School Within A Campus (SWAC) & Dual Credit Programs
- SWAC is an exciting opportunity for students between the ages of 17-20 to earn secondary school credits and two college-delivered Dual Credits on one of three college campuses, which count towards their OSSD AND college transcript. To learn more, click here: https://sites.google.com/tdsb.on.ca/experiencecollege/swac/for-students
- The Dual Credit Program is a partnership with four local colleges. Students between the ages of 17 and 20 can earn BOTH a secondary high school credit AND a college credit. Courses are typically taken at the end of the regular SOLE school day. Popular courses include:
- Forensic Psychology @ George Brown
- Introduction to Fashion Marketing @ Humber
- Flight Attendant @ Seneca
- Video Game Industry @ Centennial
- And MANY MORE!
- For more information about Dual Credits, click here: https://sites.google.com/tdsb.on.ca/experiencecollege/dual-credits/interested-students?authuser=0
If you are interested in either of these programs, please contact Caitlin at email@example.com.
Wishing those who celebrate the season all the happiness, prosperity, and joy to you and your families!